Dirtiest Woman in Town

My photo
Yep, that's me...the one with the dirty fingernails and dirty clothes. No matter how hard I try to stay somewhat presentable...I am destined to be that dirty old woman.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Country Gardens

It was like opening a Christmas present when the proofs arrived.  Rob Cardillo, the photographer, can make anything look good (except me).  We are going to pick one picture to have it enlarged for above the fireplace.

When Rob was here photographing my gardens he mentioned Nan Ondra's books and thought I would really like them.  I ended up ordering 3 books!  Well, it turns out Nan is the one interviewing me for the article...how cool is that!

 We had some unusually nice days in the high 60s so Don and I took advantage of it and did some yard cleaning--3 truckloads.  Well, today we are back to March weather...windy and rainy and not so warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment