Dirtiest Woman in Town

My photo
Yep, that's me...the one with the dirty fingernails and dirty clothes. No matter how hard I try to stay somewhat presentable...I am destined to be that dirty old woman.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Swing is Up,..the Swing is Up

Spring is definitely in the air; Don put my swing up.  We sat on it together for quite a while just talking...I love when he sits there with me.

I had to go to the doctor's this morning with a bad case of bronchitis.  Spent a miserable weekend coughing so much my ribs hurt.  Starting to feel better already and hopefully I will be able to do some yard work tomorrow.

Don worked on patching and sanding all the digs in the wall from the old "wallpaper from hell" removal...dust everywhere.  Right now I plan on painting the foyer a dusty blue.

2 comments:

  1. And I bet all that dust is not helping with the bronchitis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure doesn't, but sitting on the swing makes it all worthwhile

    ReplyDelete