Dirtiest Woman in Town

My photo
Yep, that's me...the one with the dirty fingernails and dirty clothes. No matter how hard I try to stay somewhat presentable...I am destined to be that dirty old woman.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Trip to Lurgan Greenhouse

Another beautiful spring day...worked on raking out more of the gardens, but I had to take the mandatory break on my swing for a cup-o-tea.  I probably got 2 more truckloads of cleanup for Don to take to the borough.  I think I want to move one limelight hydrangea in the back that isn't getting enough sun.  I'm also considering moving some Anthony Waterer spirea so they can be seen a little more easily.  But my bronchitis makes me tired and I didn't get much sleep last night from coughing so I'm done for the day.

And we made our first trip to Lurgan Greenhouse for primrose and pansies...not spring without them.  I also got some hyacinths to make the house smell good.

Allison's article appeared in the Sentinel online today.

No comments:

Post a Comment