Dirtiest Woman in Town

My photo
Yep, that's me...the one with the dirty fingernails and dirty clothes. No matter how hard I try to stay somewhat presentable...I am destined to be that dirty old woman.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Ski Fling

We headed up to Stratton on March 22 for some last skiing of the season.  Wednesday at Stratton was so windy the gondola was closed as were some of the runs because of ice.  I lasted only lasted until 2 p.m. because as the day went on, the warmer it got and the hard stuff turned into mush.  Don skied until 4 to get his fix.

On Thursday we headed over to Okemo to try their slopes for the first time.   The first run down a greenie was just awesome.  It was a really fun run.  But things started to turn to mush quickly and I only lasted for about 2 hours.  Of course, Don was able to ski until 4 as I waited  for a loooooooooooong time in the lodge.

I didn't even try to ski on Friday.  My legs were tired from all the slushing around.  Don said the morning was very cold and icy but got better as the day went on.

Now back to gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment